Project Management Consultant
As a Project Management Consultant you will help clients with better organizing and executing their projects. Listen to their needs, give advice, propose templates and optimize processes.
- Setting up Communities of practice from the hard (governance and structure) and soft (learning mindset, coaching) perspective across industries at diverse clients
- Sales activities (supported by our sales director) to serve Threon’s growth in the Dutch market and make Threon top-of-mind
- Developing qualitative consulting materials on topics such as project management processes and maturity increase, leadership, coaching and learning culture
- Co-create a Benelux project management knowledge hub where we share innovations on project management, leading teams and setting up communities of practice with clients
- Give project management hard & soft skills training on-site (Benelux) and virtually (global)
- At least five years of experience in project management and are preferably a PMP
- Enough hard and soft skills to the degree that you can coach, train others in hard and soft skills and increase project management maturity in organizations autonomously.
- Willingness to acquire knowledge about change management (PROSCI) & process management (Lean six sigma) and coaching (Gallup, Grow, a.o.)
- Your English and Dutch language skills are on a high professional level, French language skills are a plus
- You contribute to the realization of our strategy through active collaborative reflection & practical expertise
- Teamplayer who loves a dedicated team with an ambitious drive to quickly go-to-market
We offer an environment in which you:
- Have complete package of fringe benefits including competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car (or Olympus mobility), electrical bike, …
- Will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout. The Threon Academy supports your growth, with the chance to get certified in Project Management and Microsoft tools.
- Will have the opportunity to lead exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
- Can be part of a positive and entrepreneurial company with focus for self-development and personal growth.
- Will find yourself in a positive environment where your voice matters and there’s room for initiative.