Portfolio Management Consultant
You will take up an advising and supporting role related to the customer’s projects.
Your day-to-day activities:
- you help clients to implement their strategy by better organizing their projects and project portfolios. You listen to their needs and implement/develop processes with the right methods and required tools.
- you help clients to monitoring and control their portfolio, reporting (get a uniform view on projects and their status, reporting, KPI’s and dashboards);
- General support in the context of resource management/planning (detect & resolve potential resource conflicts, optimally allocate resources to the right project…).
- Monitoring and consolidating project budget & planning (on project, program and portfolio level);
- Next to your job at the customer, you get the opportunity to work on internal assignments contributing to the company’s objectives.
- You have a professional knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Master’s degree in a relevant area.
- 3 to 6 years of experience working as a consultant or working in PMO/Portfolio.
- Customer-oriented and a persuasive communicator.
- Proactive, intellectual curiosity, openness to work in a fast-paced environment and in a team with good degree of autonomy.
- You like to take on daunting challenges & to explore new ideas.
- You are flexible, result oriented and a team player.
We offer an environment in which you:
- Have complete package of fringe benefits including competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car, …
- Will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout. The Threon Academy supports your growth, with the chance to get certified in Project Management and Microsoft tools.
- Will have the opportunity to lead exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
- Can be part of a positive and entrepreneurial company with focus for self-development and personal growth.
- Will find yourself in a positive environment where your voice matters and there’s room for initiative.