Portfolio Management Consultant
Posted 1 year ago
The assignments are diverse within the domain of agile Project, Program and Portfolio management, but below are a few of the possibilities to make it tangible.
Your day-to-day activities
- As a Consultant you help clients to implement their strategy by better organizing their projects and project portfolios. You listen to their needs and implement/develop processes with the right methods and required tools.
- Supporting clients in setting clear priorities within their project portfolios or programmes.
- Advising your customers and their internal teams on which tools can help them to work more efficiently.
- Combining this advisory role as an account manager with a role as project manager, where you are responsible for the project result, the process and the follow up.
- In addition to your job with the client, you will also be given the opportunity to take on internal responsibilities in line with your interests (e.g. account management, coaching, R&D, etc.).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Proven track record of 5 to 7 years of experiences in Strategic Portfolio Management, or Program Management preferably also in agile environments. Basic knowledge of SAFe..
- Based on your expertise you can work with the require process methos and are an expert consultant who can demonstrate impact on management level.
- You like to work with a team at the customer in which the quality and customer satisfaction are the key success drivers.
- You high dose of entrepreneurship and ownership to the help the business unit grow.
- You can identify with our values: ‘passion, community, discovery, accomplishment & delivery.
We offer an environment in which you:
- Have complete package of fringe benefits including competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car, electrical bike, …
- Will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout. The Threon Academy supports your growth, with the chance to get certified in Project Management and Microsoft tools.
- Will have the opportunity to lead exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
- Can be part of a positive and entrepreneurial company with focus for self-development and personal growth.
- Will find yourself in a positive environment where your voice matters and there’s room for initiative.
Help clients to implement their strategy.
Support clients in getting clear prioritie.
Join an ambitious and result-driven organization.
Expand your knowledge and expertise strategic portfolio management.