Project Management Consultant
Your day-to-day activities
- Supporting in the missions of implementation of Project Management Culture for our clients
- Developing and maintaining the documentation and the set-up of Project Management solutions
- Developing and maintaining templates of Project Life Cycle document
- Assisting and animating workshops
- Supporting the client in the implementation process of a Project, Program, and Portfolio Management culture
- Assisting clients in the management of their projects
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Master’s degree or an equivalent degree in Project Management, Business Management or similar
- 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Strong analytical skills and can develop consultation skills
- You want to build a career in Project Management and you are willing to develop your competencies in this field
- Customer-oriented and have good communication skills.
We offer an environment in which you:
- Have complete package of fringe benefits including competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car (or Olympus mobility), electrical bike, …
- Will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout. The Threon Academy supports your growth, with the chance to get certified in Project Management and Microsoft tools.
- Will have the opportunity to lead exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
- Can be part of a positive and entrepreneurial company with focus for self-development and personal growth.
- Will find yourself in a positive environment where your voice matters and there’s room for initiative.