Project Management Consultant
The assignments are diverse within the domain of (traditional, hybrid and agile) Project, program and portfolio management, but below are a few of the possibilities:
Your day-to-day activities
- Helping clients to better organize their projects and project portfolios. Listening to their needs, give advice, propose templates and optimize processes.
- Supporting clients in setting clear priorities within their project portfolios or programs.
- Advising them which tools can help them to work more efficiently.
- It is possible that you combine this advisory role with a role as project manager, where you are responsible for the project result.
- In addition to your job with the client, you will also be given the opportunity to take on internal responsibilities that are in line with your interests (e.g. account management, coaching, R&D, etc.).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a professional knowledge of French.
- You have at least five years of experience as a consultant.
- You have knowledge of Project Program and Portfolio Management, and preferably also experience in hybrid and agile environments.
- You can identify with our values: ‘passion, community, discovery, accomplishment & delivery’.
- Working in a knowledge organization with plenty of room for training appeals to you.
We offer an environment in which you:
- Have complete package of fringe benefits including competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car (or Olympus mobility), electrical bike, …
- Will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout. The threon academy supports your growth, with the chance to get certified in Project Management and Microsoft tools.
- Will have the opportunity to lead exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
- Can be part of a positive and entrepreneurial company with focus for self-development and personal growth
- Will find yourself in a positive environment where your voice matters and there’s room for initiative.