Project Management Consultant
You help clients to better organize their projects and project portfolios. You listen to their needs, give advice, propose templates and optimize processes. You support clients in setting clear priorities within their project portfolios or programs. The assignments are diverse within the domain of (traditional, hybrid and agile) Project, program and portfolio management.
Your day-to-day activities
- Supporting in the missions of implementation of Project Management Culture for our clients.
- Developing and maintaining the documentation, the set-up of Project Management solutions & the templates of Project Life Cycle document
- Assisting and animating workshops.
- Supporting the client in the implementation process of a Project, Program, and Portfolio Management culture.
- Assisting clients in the management of their projects.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
- Master’s degree or an equivalent degree in Project Management, Business Management or similar.
- You have 0-3 years of experience in this or a similar domain.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop consultation skills.
- You want to build a career in Project Management and you are willing to develop your competencies in this field.
- Customer-oriented and great communication skills.
We offer an environment in which you:
- Have complete package of fringe benefits including competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car (or Olympus mobility), electrical bike, …
- Will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout. The Threon Academy supports your growth, with the chance to get certified in Project Management and Microsoft tools.
- Will have the opportunity to lead exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
- Can be part of a positive and entrepreneurial company with focus for self-development and personal growth.
- Will find yourself in a positive environment where your voice matters and there’s room for initiative.