Junior Learning & Development Officer
As a Junior Learning & Development Officer you’ll be responsible for developing training materials and other competence–based tools and the application of these materials at clients.
Your day-to-day activities
- The creation of training and non training materials (competence assessment, coaching, learning goals and exercises, a.o.)
- The creation and curation of project management training, coaching and assessment materials in our learning management system (Learnworlds)
- Learner–centered & interactive training design & development in synchronous, blended & asynchronous learning environments.
- Managing the Academy product improvement backlog
- Training materials, in close interaction with our other business units and internal HR
For Threon you’re a great match if/when:
- You have or want to acquire knowledge about ADDIE-models, preferably training needs analysis
- You have or want to acquire knowledge about working with learning management systems (LMS)
- You have or want to acquire knowledge about Project Management (plan driven, hybrid and agile environments) and Change Management
- Your language skills of Dutch and English are on a high professional level, French language skills are a plus
- You love to work in a dedicated team with an ambitious drive to quickly go-to-market
- A salary in line with your competencies and responsibilities, a package of fringe benefits (car, meal vouchers, etc.).
- Largely varied projects and consulting missions in different sectors.
- Personalized coaching plan, certifications, in-house training and growth
- Work from our offices in Ghent (possibility to work from home).
- Autonomy and cooperation in your daily work.
- A dynamic and passionate work environment.