Your day-to-day activities
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we help our customers to manage their projects by implementing the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management solution. As a Functional Consultant at threon, you will:
- Gather the business requirements from our clients through qualitative and quantitative assessments (workshops, focus-groups etc.)
- Participate in the definition, the documentation and the set-up of Project Management solutions
- Draw up, design and develop configuration documents and reports
- Install and configuring the solutions
- Validate and test developments and/or solutions and provide training to end-users.
- Support the clients after the go-live
- Next to your job at the customer, you get the opportunity to work on internal assignments contributing to the company’s objectives.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
- Master´s degree or an equivalent degree in Applied Sciences, Engineering or Information Technology
- > 2-3 years experience in implementing/integrating corporate tool (Project Online, SAP, JIRA, Service Now…)
- Practical knowledge of Business Intelligence tools – ideally Microsoft PowerBI
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and customer-oriented
- Complete package of fringe benefits including competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus, reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car (or Olympus mobility), electrical bike, …
- You will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout. The threon Academy supports your growth, with the chance to get certified in Project Management and Microsoft tools.
- You can be part of a positive and entrepreneurial company with focus for self-development and personal growth.
- You will find yourself in a supportive environment where your voice matters and there’s room for initiative.