Freelance Project manager
About the role
As a project manager you will be deployed at several of our clients: manufacturing companies, banks, retail, pharma, … You will support the company in the execution of projects and programs. You oversee the application of the project and portfolio management methodology as prescribed by the PMO. You are responsible for the production and implementation of projects, with emphasis on project governance, leading steering committees, budget, scope and time management, managing the project team etc.
- Manage project from design to implementation
- Manage the team
- Manage stakeholders
- You have minimum three years of experience in a project management function.
- You have demonstrable knowledge of the most common methodologies; a certificate is a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies is also a plus.
- You can empathize with the needs of the different stakeholders.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English and have a good knowledge of French.
- Within Threon we have a large customer portfolio. Together we look for the project that suits you best.
- We find it important to build a long-term relationship with our freelancers and therefore we want to offer a fair, market-based rate that makes all parties feel comfortable.
- We strive for a correct and punctual payment.
- As a freelancer you can also be involved in internal projects, depending on your expertise.
Looking for a new assignment?
Apply now online or send your CV to email@example.com