Business Intelligence Specialist
We help our customers manage their portfolio of projects by implementing integrated Project and Portfolio Management solutions. As a Business Intelligence specialist at Threon, you will:
- Providing modern solutions for dashboarding and data visualisation
- Delivering detailed information for project and portfolio management reports, resource and cost planning
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, dashboards, etc. to drive key decisions on the portfolio
- Interface with business customers to understand their needs, gather and consolidate their requirements
- Design, setup and maintain data warehouses enabling to consolidate all the data needed for the executive dashboards and reports
- Interface with other technology teams to integrate data from a wide variety of external data sources (HR, ERP, ticketing systems, etc.)
- Next to your job at the customer, you get the opportunity to play a key role on an internal innovation project linked to Datawarehouse and executive reporting, contributing to the company’s long term objectives
- Experience with data visualization using PowerBI, Tableau, or similar tools
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
- Familiar with Microsoft cloud solutions as Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, etc.
- 2+ years experience as a business analyst, data scientist or similar job function
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills
- Interactive, proactive, team player and always in close collaboration with customers
We offer an environment in which you:
- Will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally. The Threon Academy supports your growth, with the chance to get certified in Project Management and Project and Portfolio Management tools and related technologies.
- Have the opportunity to participate in or lead exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
- Are a part of a positive and entrepreneurial company with focus on self-development and personal growth.
- Find yourself in a positive environment where your voice matters and there’s room for initiative.
- Can enjoy a complete package of fringe benefits including competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus, reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car, electrical bike, …