How to improve your organization’s learning effectiveness?
Why this webinar?
Did you know that 40% of strategy implementation is blocked by talent deficiencies? 40%, … that’s a lot. This logically prompts the question: ‘How can I make sure my team quickly obtains and applies the right skills to deliver projects successfully?’
As an HR or learning and development specialist, you might think of training courses as a logical solution. But in reality, we notice that on business/delivery side people often get frustrated because solely following a training does not help to learn in an effective way.
What does effective learning mean?
- Newly obtained knowledge gets shared between colleagues via social learning
- Switch from reactive to proactive learning identification & management
- The right people who are following the right training courses
- After following a training, theory is truly put into practice
… which all results in true behavioral change.
What will you learn?
Next to the tips of our experienced talent development host, you’ll learn:
– How to improve your organization’s training effectiveness (and the allocation of your training budget)
– What’s social learning and how to start
– Examples of a project learning culture that performs
You can register for free via the registration form below. We use Livestorm as webinar platform. You’ll receive a confirmation email right after your registration. If you haven’t received it within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you !
Looking forward to meeting you!