The results of our Lean Budgeting Survey are in
INVITATION: Join us at our finance event
We conducted a survey on (Lean) Budgeting Exercises with top-notch companies in Belgium & The Netherlands. And… the results are in!
On the 16th of June we want to share and discuss our observations with the participants of the survey. And good news, you can also join us at this event!
Be quick to reserve your spot at the table!
In preview, we want to give you some observations that came out of the survey:
- Shifting to value stream budgeting is thé chance to faster value creation
- Investment horizons views are necessary, but difficult to put into practice
- Budgeting processes appear to be a ‘waste-magnet’
- Lack of manager’s maturity is main reason to block speed in budgeting exercise
- Threon’s diversified business case approach was eye-opening for participants
- Finance still loves Excel 😊
At this networking event, we go deeper into these and other insights and we’ll show you how to manage the difficulties when conducting a Lean Portfolio Budgeting exercise.
📅 June 16, 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Mediahuis, Antwerp. So it is a live event.
You’ll receive a confirmation email right after your registration. If you haven’t received it within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you !