How to retain talent by creating a continuous learning culture?
Why this webinar?
The war for talent, increased job hopping, more senior people who retire, no strong and structured learning culture, … all examples of challenges that make it difficult for organizations to retain their talent and keep their knowledge in-house.
Both on the human resource department as on business side, managers are struggling to solve their talent issues, because solely a training roadmap seems not enough to spread (and increase!) knowledge and expertise.
Having a learning culture that’s built on social learning from your colleagues (= according to the concept of Communities of Practice), will solve this challenge.
Benefits of working with Communities of Practice
- Knowledge is key – Stay ahead of your competitor due to quick expansion of key knowledge within your organization
- Faster time to proficiency
- It eases implementation and acceptance of change within teams
- Increased connection among teams, but also with their organization
Interested to learn more? Great, this webinar is for you:
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- How do Communities of Practice work?
- How other organizations are implementing social learning and how to avoid their pitfalls?
- How to start setting up a continuous learning culture in your organization?
Register here for free:
Is your organization ready to benefit from a strong, sustainable, and continuous learning culture? You can register for free via the registration form below. We use Livestorm as webinar platform. You’ll receive a confirmation email right after your registration. If you haven’t received it within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you !
Looking forward to meeting you!