Executive Portfolio Manager - Premium
Including a personal strengths assessment and individual coaching!
How do you manage a portfolio of long-term projects when the markets are constantly changing? Threon's Portfolio Manager Networking Path offers you the necessary strategic and operational know-how and tools, including over 20 years of real-life best practice examples! Become the guiding Portfolio Manager that your organization needs while networking together with other executive portfolio managers.
What do you get?
A training experience spanning 6 months that combines 3 trainings. This ensures that you get the ultimate executive portfolio management powershot and a discount of more than 15%.
This training experience includes:
- A solid executive portfolio management foundation due to our 20 years of experience and our strategic and hands-on Portfolio Best Practices Training (more info)
- Become proficient in aligning your strategy with feasible projects using benefits and capabilities mapping in our Program and Benefits Management Training (more info)
- Apply lean governance principles to make your portfolio agile and flexible so that it can adjust to the changing markets in our SAFe® Lean-Agile Portfolio Management Training (more info)
Why a Premium Learning Path?
Not only will you learn from our specialized trainers while networking in Brussels with other executive portfolio managers, you will also receive a personal strengths assessment and personal coaching from one of our in-house experts during the whole training experience.
Duration: 8 days
- 19-20-21 January 2022: Portfolio Best Practices
- 27-28-29 April 2022: Program & Benefits Management
- 9-10 June 2022: SAFE® Lean-Agile Portfolio Management
Premium Learning Path Fee includes:
- Classroom training
- Training material
- Lunch, drinks & snacks
- Good company
- Executive Portfolio networking
- A Threon Executive Portfolio Manager certification badge after successfully completing your learning path
- 8h of personalized coaching to be planned at your convenience and needs (incl. coaching sessions prep & follow-up)
- An online personal strengths assessment with recommendations report worth € 250.