Professional Agile Project Manager - Premium
Including a personal strengths assessment and individual coaching!
Agile is so much more than just another buzzword. It makes project management more flexible, resulting in faster deliveries and increased customer and stakeholder engagement. Learn more about it during Threon's Professional Agile Project Manager Learning Path, that enables you to use all the advantages of agile hybrid project management in your own projects. Within just 6 months, you will become faster, better and stronger at managing project teams, deliverables and products.
What do we provide?
A training experience spanning 6 months that combines 3 training courses. This ensures that you get the ultimate project management powershot and an over-all discount of more than 15%.
This training experience includes:
- The ultimate introduction to agile, scrum and lean in our Agile Hybrid Project Management Training (more info)
- Applying servant leadership, team coaching, working with agile artifacts and measuring progress in large organizations in our industry-leading scaled agile training SAFe® Scrum Master 5.1 (more info)
- Master the art of managing your project as a product, dividing large deliverables in smaller batches for faster delivery and appropriate quality, and learn how to develop a customer-centric project in our SAFe® 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager Training (more info)
Why a Premium Learning Path?
Not only will you learn all about agile project management from specialized trainers, you will aso receive a personal strengths assessment and personal coaching from one of our in-house experts during the whole learning experience.
You can choose to follow this course on-site (Brussels) or fully virtual.
Duration: 6 days
- 12-13 January 2022: Agile Hybrid Project Management
- 27-28 April 2022: SAFE® Scrum Master 5.1
- 15-16 June 2022: SAFE® Product Owner/Manager
- 31 January 2022, 1-2-3 February 2022: Agile Hybrid Project Management
- 28-29-30-31 March 2022: SAFE® Scrum Master 5.1
- 30-31 May 2022, 1-2 June 2022: SAFE® Product Owner/Manager
Request in-company training offer