Accelerated PMP® Certification Preparation
The most efficient preparation towards the PMP® Certification Exam
Efficient PMP® Certification Prep based upon the most recent PMBOK® Guide
Become a PMP with our Accelerated PMP Prep Training
Rely on our experts for PMP® certification and our Registered Education Provider Status since 2001.
Obtain one of the most valuable international project management credentials of the Project Management Institute. Become a Project Management Professional (PMP)® and advance your project management career.
Benefit from PMP® Prep material and the high quality of our PMP® course content & e-Learning Elements.
€ 2025Early bird price
Early bird pricing applies when registering at least 2 months before the training start date.
Duration: 4 days + e-Exam
Contact hours: 35
- Technical: 25
- Leadership: 7
- Strategic & Business : 3
10:00 - 18:00 | Day 1
09:00 - 17:00 | All other days
Course Fee includes:
- 4 days classroom training
- PMP® Exam Simulation
- Evaluation WebCast of PMP® Exam Simulation
- PMP® PrepMail Test Questions
- Training Material (excl. PMBOK® Guide)
- Lunch, drinks & snacks
- Efficient PMP® preparation in 4 days + e-Learning*
- Original material based upon the PMI Standard
- Fulfills all PMP® eligibility requirements (35 contact hours)
- Experienced Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) since 2001
- Includes Exercises and PMP® test questions
- PMP® certified trainers with lots of practical project experience
- All knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide are covered
- e-Learning elements supporting a modern educational approach
- PMP® Exam simulation incl. individual evaluation
- Free PMP® PrepMail Service with test questions via e-mail
* This program contains four classroom training days + one e-learning day where you will do an online exam simulation.
Why you should become PMP® certified
More than 750.000 project managers already got their PMP® certification. By obtaining a PMP® certificate, you ensure that you share the same knowledge about important project management processes like "project scope management" or "project controlling" with other project managers.
This creates a common baseline for efficient project communication.
Course date guaranteed
WebcastsWebcast registration is only possible after taking the e-exam
"Well organized and informative course"Participant in Ghent
"After 20+ years of experience, I still picked up improvement areas every day during this course!"Participant in Amsterdam
"Very good training, giving an overview of how everything is connected to each other."Hans Van Zutphen in Amsterdam
"Very good, I have a clearer picture regarding which knowledge areas I need to focus on."Simon McKay in Eschborn
"Great training, not only to prepare for PMP® exam but also to become a better PM."Karen Liu in Ghent