Capable project managers are a must to successfully implement changes within your organization. However, they are not that easy to find and retain. Our experts help you tackle the search for and development of your project management talent.
By your side throughout the entire cycle
To fill in your vacancy with the right talent, you’ll need to be convinced of two things: your candidate has the right qualities for your specific project(s) and, almost more importantly, his or her career aspirations are aligned with the strategic direction of your organization. In order to retain your candidate, it is essential to offer a credible and attractive learning and growth path.
We help you ensure this and support you throughout the entire talent management lifecycle:
- Talent acquisition: in close collaboration with your HR department, we refine your project manager profile descriptions in order to screen, recruit and benchmark in a targeted way.
- Onboarding: we help you integrate new recruits into your organization while familiarizing them with current and planned projects.
- Training and development: we offer a wide range of open, in-house and virtual project management training courses, tailored to every profile – from starter to senior.
- Performance management: we align your organizational goals with your employees’ performance measures, skills, development programs and results delivery approaches.
- Career & succession planning: we prepare your staff for advancement into ever more challenging roles within your organization.
- Talent retention: we back you in retaining your talent by providing topical learning experiences, empowering your people to obtain the latest skills and certifications.
With our support and advice, you can count on these outcomes:
- a more targeted recruitment strategy
- optimized onboarding processes
- capable and skilled project managers
- continued employee coaching and development through tailored learning experiences