PM culture program
When it comes to project management (PM), we see that many organizations face a double challenge. On one hand, it’s not always easy to choose a suited project management approach. On the other hand, your people might not have the time nor the capabilities to run your projects in an effective way.
Luckily, both challenges can be tackled with our PM culture program. During this program, our experts help you set up a tailored PM approach that truly supports your people.
A systematic approach: from basics to brilliance
We close the gap between theory and practice by setting up your missing PM processes, supported by lean tools and hands-on coaching. Our approach consists of these four steps:
- Assessment: in a first stage, we define which projects take priority and which PM processes need improvement. Or, put another way: we examine how to increase your project maturity.
- Approach development: next, our experts join you on site and develop an implementation approach. We don’t want to treat the ‘symptoms’ without tackling the cause of your problems. That’s why, if necessary, we first handle the basic elements of your current approach before moving to more advanced models. Every three months, we evaluate the progress together.
- Training and tools: if required, we train your people on project management. This may involve an introduction to and installation of supporting tools. In our offer: Microsoft PPM (Project Server & Project Online), Jira and Team Foundation Server.
- Follow-up: defining your approach, processes and tools is one thing. Putting these into practice something else. That’s why our experts coach your project managers on the job as long as needed.
After completing this track, you can count on these outcomes:
- specific insights on how to maintain and increase your project management maturity
- mastery of a PM approach suited to your organization
- an overview of which PM processes should be more flexible and which can stay the same
- clearer division of roles