Package implementation guidance
As an expanding organization with multiple departments, you risk outgrowing your current software and IT systems. The writing on the wall is likely a lack of proper communication between your departments, loss of valuable (customer) insights or even delivery delays.
In this case, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system can be useful in aligning your processes and communication. Well-known examples are SAP, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and NetSuite. Nevertheless, implementing such a system is never an easy feat: before the actual implementation, you’ll need to find the right tool and IT partner first.
A four-step approach
Implementing an ERP system isn’t just about installing software. It’s a whole journey. And here at Threon, we believe in a systematic approach consisting of four steps:
- Audit: in a first phase, we identify the problems that impact your operational efficiency. We define which processes need improvement, audit your current software and take note of your business requirements concerning new software.
- Tool and partner selection: based on the results, we compile a tailored request for proposal. With your go-ahead, we select a tool and an implementation partner that meet your specific preferences.
- Implementation guidance: our work doesn’t end with providing you the right tool and partner. Afterwards, we closely manage the implementation process in an independent way: we ensure that the chosen IT partner meets all expectations and we prepare your staff to use the new ERP system.
- Change management: along this track, we can organize several training courses and workshops to deepen your team’s knowledge of the new system.
At the end of this journey, you can count on these outcomes:
- adequate and organization-wide use of a tailored ERP system
- a future-proof organizational architecture
- change management expertise