Lean Agile Transformations
With the readiness assessment as input, we are ready to start your lean-agile transformation journey.
Without a doubt, this journey comes with a major cultural change for both the teams and management. Our tailored approach takes this bottom-up and top-down change into account.
We believe that every organization is unique and that there is no such thing as copy-pasting a standard lean-agile transformation. Best practices do exist, but must be fit for purpose.
Lean-agile transformations impact the whole organization. To increase team level agility, we coach & mentor the individuals and teams, and organize workshops with management & teams to create the ideal environment in which they can operate.
At program level we define how different teams can work together on one product or service. Big room planning’s and workflows can be organized to align on priorities and dependencies between multiple teams.
To achieve the ultimate level of agility, lean agile portfolio management practices can be applied. Together, we define the governance framework that reflects the flow of work and priorities from strategy to execution. By designing a model that puts the entire business to operate with the same heartbeat, your company will be able to embrace change.
Topics such as how to deal with budgeting cycles, how to DevOps:
- Portfolio planning: set-up of a portfolio Kanban
- Alignment of strategic themes with team level execution
- Defining the lean agile governance structure
- Program increments and big room planning
- Dealing with budgeting in lean agile enterprises
- Agile PMO: We can help you to set-up an agile PMO or transform your current (traditional) PMO to fit your agile organization.
Besides consultancy and training in this transformation, we can help you to staff your transformation team.
After completing this track, you can count on these outcomes:
- A lean-agile governance framework
- Ability to anticipate change (in technology, in customer needs,…)
- Delivering value for your customer
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Greater collaboration between business and IT
- Superior product quality
- Innovation embedded in the company
- Shorter time-to-market