Are your team leads losing track of all their running team activities? Our T-Planner can be the quick-win solution you need! We developed this add-on for Microsoft’s Project Professional, which allows your team leads to simplify your organization’s resource planning by gathering all resource requests for a specific team into a structured, single team plan. Your team lead keeps the overview and can assign activities to team members.
Threon, your Microsoft Gold Partner
In those 19+ years of experience in portfolio, program and project management, we have been able to investigate project-related challenges in detail. Keeping an overview on team level is one of those challenges. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have committed ourselves to evolving Microsoft technologies. Therefore we developed T-Planner as an add-on for Microsoft Project Professional.
Key-benefits when using T-Planner
T-Planner will ease the way you operate and manage your resources. By using this add-in you will discover the following key benefits, which will guarantee an increase of your organization’s operational efficiency:
- Central view on all requested and assigned tasks for a team.
- Accurate view on resource capacity and demand.
- Continuous exchange of scheduling information between Project Leaders and Team Managers.
- Communication facilitation: variance reporting captures easily scheduling mismatches between Project Schedules and Team Schedules, which can be aligned.
- Better overview and control of resource issues and delays. Possibility to manage ongoing activities in the team schedules
We help you install this add-in and quickly guide you through the interface via the following 5 steps:
- Your project managers define the scope of their projects and assign activities to the different teams in project plans
- T-Planner synchronizes the planning information between project and team plans
- Your team leaders can manage all requests from different projects within their single team plan and both operations as project activities can be managed. In this third step, variances between timing, duration and workload are visualized in Microsoft Project Professional.
- If you want to track the progress (actuals) of your resource planning, this can be consulted at team and project plan level
- We also offer a standard set of reports that can be used to see all unassigned tasks and compare them with the team availability to decide on resource allocations.
T-Planner is an add-on of Microsoft Project Professional
If you are already working with Microsoft Project Professional, you can easily use our T-Planner add-on to get an accurate project and resource overview on team level. If you are not working with MS Project at this moment, discover here what the added value in combination with T-Planner, for you organization can be.
For almost 20 years, Threon is your reliable partner in project, program and portfolio management.
Our team offers you consulting services, software applications, professional training and certification courses in all industries. Interested to see what value T-Planner can bring to your organization? Get in touch to request a demo or more information.