Threon is a continuously growing SME (Around 100 Threon toppers in Benelux) which focuses on strategic portfolio and program management. This year, we celebrate our 20th anniversary! We have high emphasis for team spirit and room for initiative. The place to be if you really want to make a difference.
- You will be responsible for the overall organization of trainings and consulting missions at our clients.
- You will create sales proposals.
- When the training is sold, you will take care of the trainer allocation.
- You are responsible for the smooth organization of the training, including the training logistics (provide training materials and schedule sessions).
- You will take care of the contractual part (clients & freelance pool of trainers) & invoicing.
- You will be responsible for the NPS measurement.
- You are the first line of contact for our (international) customers.
Your career at Threon starts with a well-planned onboarding period in which you will get to know the job and your colleagues.
- Minimum of four years of experience as a customer service responsible / training coordinator / back office support /management assistant.
- Your friends know you as “the organizer of the group” and you work in an accurate and proactive manner. In no time, your colleagues will know you that way too. You are energized by this.
- You love it when a plan comes together, but you are also flexible enough to deal with changes, you know from experience you need to be agile when working with people.
- You have experience in understanding procedures and processes, and can suggest improvements where necessary to become more result-oriented
- You feel like a fish in the water in a knowledge organization. In fact, you will play an important supportive role in that.
- You have obtained a secondary education degree in an administrative direction or equivalent through experience.
- Given the international contacts, you speak fluent Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
Our employees especially value the positive and entrepreneurial company culture and the broad training offering. We invest in your development with training and coaching. There are opportunities for you to grow, allowing you to further develop yourself.
And of course, your hard work will be rewarded accordingly with:
- A competitive salary with a complete package of fringe benefits including a bonus, reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car (or Olympus mobility), electrical bike,....
- Inspiring teambuildings where colleagues become friends