Talent Acquisition Specialist
Threon is a continuously growing SME (Around 100 Threon toppers in Benelux) which focuses on strategic portfolio and program management. This year, we celebrate our 20th anniversary! We have high emphasis for team spirit and room for initiative. The place to be if you really want to make a difference.
- You are responsible for the growth of our team of Threon toppers, and will look for consultants and internal profiles for our four Business Units in the BeNeLux.
- You establish relationships with the Business Unit Managers to define recruitment needs and you write and validate the job descriptions.
- You manage the complete selection process: search for the right candidates, CV screening, interviewing and recommendation to Management.
- You pro-actively source candidates via diverse channels.
- You prepare and discuss offers with the selected candidates. You are their point of contact during the entire process and ensure a great candidate experience.
- You keep track of the candidates and the interviews and you report weekly on this to the Management.
- You have minimum two years of experience as recruiter.
- Experience in recruiting consultants and a network in the domain of Project – Program and Portfolio Management is a big plus.
- You are a connector, building relationships and partnering across the organization to achieve the company goals.
- You have the drive to make a success of this role
- You excel in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and possess a high learning agility.
- You resonate with the values of Threon and you are ready to drive the Company Culture.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently and know how to make a conversation in French.
Our employees especially value the positive and entrepreneurial company culture and the broad training offering. We invest in your development with training and coaching. There are opportunities for you to grow, allowing you to further develop yourself.
And of course, your hard work will be rewarded accordingly with:
- A competitive salary with a complete package of fringe benefits including a bonus, reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car (or Olympus mobility), electrical bike,....
- Inspiring teambuildings where colleagues become friends