Sales development representative
We’re Threon: a leading international consultancy firm that specializes in portfolio, program and project management services. Since 2001, our more than 100 experts provide consulting, professional training and software applications to organizations in all sectors. We operate across Europe and have offices in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands. We owe our growth to refining our service offer to the rapidly changing market and to develop the talent of our team of experts. Our approach always departs from a down-to-earth mentality. We make complex problems comprehensible and deliver tangible solutions together with our customers.
In the role as Sales Development Representative you play a big part in the company’s global growth, as your mission is to attract new leads and move them through the sales funnel. You identify, educate and convince our future customers of the Threon products & services, with the final objective to schedule a meeting/demo with one of your senior colleagues. You handle this by using a mix of several channels (phone calls, social selling, mails, LinkedIn, etc.) and digital tools.
As a Sales development Representative you have the opportunity to get in touch with some of the largest companies in the BENELUX, collaborating with our ambitious Marketing team & Product Owners and be in the driver’s seat to generate a huge impact on our growth.
Your day-to-day activities
In general, you will identify optimal ways to generate sales growth and execute high value prospecting activities. You will report to the Head of Sales.
- Define together with Marketing and Product owners which companies and relevant contacts to target for each of our campaigns, following the Sales & Marketing roadmap. The focus is on the BENELUX.
- Find & reach out to relevant contacts (focus area: CxO, Head of departments & PMO Managers) within those companies
- Build-up relevant connections and educate the target audience on our Project- & Portfolio Management products/services.
- Qualify these leads and set up meetings/demo sessions for our senior sales.
- Execute the high-level follow-up with senior sales on the further progress of these qualified leads
- Make sure the CRM system is up-to-date
- Work towards a monthly sales target.
- Propose and eventually implement continuous improvement initiatives to further improve Threon’s sales capabilities.
- You are ambitious to build a career in sales.
- We expect a first relevant experience (about 2 years) for this position, but most importantly you can prove you are a hard-working person with a result driven personality. A first (sales) experience in consultancy business is a major plus
- You have perfect knowledge of business English & Dutch, French is a major plus
- You have a positive mindset that you use for convincing people. You are a go-getter. .
- As your focus is on the customer, you are a good listener and you are able to ask the right questions
- You have exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have a proven track record of achieving measurable sales goals
- A competitive salary and result-oriented bonus.
- A package of fringe benefits like company car, phone, group insurance, ....
- You work on-site in our brand new office in Ghent or remote, as you prefer!
- Regular inspiring team meetings, events, teambuilding and other events that stimulate knowledge sharing and harmony amongst colleagues.
- We permanently invest in developing the skills and competences required to successfully execute your function.
- Personal development and coaching-
- Growth opportunities: you will be able to build your career in Sales with us.
- The opportunity to develop knowledge on and skills in project management methodology and obtain necessary certifications