Project Manager - Belgium
Our customer has a strategic project but lacks specific expertise or time from his employees. This is where you come in by mastering the project according to the methodology that is best fit. You know a thing or two about this thanks to your previous experience in Project Management. Projects may involve strategic/digital transformation, IT implementation projects, business improvements,... Depending on your own background and interests, we choose together with you the role that suits you best.
In addition to an important role at our customers, you also get the chance to help shape the future of Threon.
- You have at least three years of experience in project management. This can be as project manager or as member of the project team.
- You have a Master degree.
- You want to further build your career as project manager or project management consultant.
- You have a professional level of Dutch and French and speak fluent English.
- You like to listen to the customer and think about the appropriate solution together with him/her.
- You have an analytical mind with attention for the bigger picture as well as for the details.
- You commit to deliver quality.
- You are a convincing communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- A PMI or PRINCE2 certificate is an asset, just as AKDAR and agile methodologies.
- Interest in or knowledge of IT is a plus, but not a must.
Threon invests permanently in developing the skills and competences required to successfully execute your function. There are growth opportunities, giving you the chance to further develop yourself.
In addition, Threon offers a competitive salary package with a large number of fringe benefits, such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, mobile (subscription), laptop, ...
Finally, we attach great importance to a healthy work / life balance.