Project Management Consultant - Brussels
Your career starts with an interesting onboarding period in which you get to know your colleagues and the Threon best practices. With your background in Consulting, you will be ready to work at the client in no-time.
The assignments are diverse within the domain of (traditional, hybrid and agile) Project, program and portfolio management, but below are a few of the possibilities:
You help clients to better organise their projects and project portfolios. You listen to their needs, give advice, propose templates and optimize processes. You support clients in setting clear priorities within their project portfolios or programmes.
- You advise them which tools can help them to work more efficiently.
- It is possible that you combine this advisory role with a role as project manager, where you are responsible for the project result.
In addition to your job with the client, you will also be given the opportunity to take on internal responsibilities that are in line with your interests (e.g. account management, coaching, R&D, etc.).
- You have at least five years of experience as a Consultant.
- You have knowledge of Project-Programme and Portfolio Management, and preferably also have experience in hybrid and agile environments.
- You can identify with our values: 'passion, community, discovery, accomplishment & delivery'.
- Working in a knowledge organisation with plenty of room for training appeals to you.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a professional knowledge of French.
Our employees especially value the positive and entrepreneurial company culture and the broad training offering. We invest in your development with training; certification and coaching. There are opportunities for you to grow, allowing you to further develop yourself.
We offer an environment in which you will have the opportunity to lead exciting and challenging projects for our clients.
Colleagues become friends during our regular inspiring team meetings, team building sessions, sports activities and knowledge sharing sessions.
And ofcourse a nice reward package awaits you:
- A competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus
- A complete package of fringe benefits including reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car,...