3 experienced Project Management Consultants (region Flanders, region Brussels and the Netherlands)
As a project management consultant you help our clients to better organize their projects and project portfolios. You listen to their needs, give advice, set up templates with them and optimize processes. You do this in close cooperation with other (junior and senior) colleagues.
In addition you can also be project manager at the customer, where you will be responsible for the project result. This may involve IT implementation projects, technical completion or strategic projects. Depending on your own background and interests, we choose together with you the role that suits you best.
Next to your important role at our customers, you also get the chance to help shape the future of Threon by doing R&D, sales, HR,...
- You have at least 3 years of experience in consulting or in Project Management.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good working knowledge in French.
- You have a Master degree.
- You want to further build your career as project management consultant and/or project manager.
- You like to listen to the customer and think about the appropriate solution together with him/her.
- You have an analytical mind with attention for the bigger picture as well as for the details.
- You commit to deliver quality.
- You are a convincing communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Interest in or knowledge of IT is a plus, but not a must.
- You’ll work in a team of highly experienced consultants who will give you the necessary support in your projects & self-development.
- We have a flat structure and no heavy management structures. This means you are closely involved with the day-to-day company activities and have a real impact on the growth of Threon.
- A training budget so you can keep up with the latest developments. Threon permanently invests in developing the skills and competences required to successfully execute your function.
- Regular inspiring team meetings, events, teambuilding and other events that stimulate knowledge sharing and harmony amongst colleagues.
- There are real growth opportunities, giving you the chance to further evolve in the direction you want, with a coach by your side.
- A competitive salary with a full package of fringe benefits and a result-oriented bonus.
Finally, we value a healthy work-life balance.