Expert Program Management
Threon is a continuously growing SME (Around 100 Threon toppers in Benelux) which focuses on strategic portfolio and program management. This year, we celebrate our 20th anniversary! We have high emphasis for team spirit and room for initiative. The place to be if you really want to make a difference.
As an Expert Portfolio & Program Management consultant you will focus on senior assignments where you take the lead of a Threon team to implement strategic portfolio & program management processes.
The assignments are diverse within the domain of (traditional, hybrid and agile) program and portfolio management:
- You help the customers to implement their strategy by using strategic portfolio management & program management
- You help clients to better organize their portfolios and/or programs. You listen to their needs, give advice and optimize processes. You support clients in setting clear priorities within their project portfolios or programs.
- You advise them on how the related processes can be supported by the necessary tools to help them work more efficiently.
You will combine your job as a Expert Management Consultant with the job of Senior Product Manager for strategic portfolio management or program management set-up. In this task you manage the entire life cycle of the product: from the value proposition and delivery for the clients, until understanding & supporting the different business units in the marketing and sales.
The responsibilities for this job are as follows:
- You are able to define the overall solution combining different services. Based on which an internal roadmap will be created to further improve the solution offered to the customer.
- You present the product visions to internal and external partners.
- You understand the market of your product and you strive to grow the market share in collaboration with the business units. You listen to the feedback of the clients and are able to use this feedback to improve the customer experience.
- You evaluate plans of the team and make sure the company’s core values are applied.
- You prioritize and optimize the demands, the budget and the resources.
- You support the Threon employees in the startup of strategic portfolio & program setup assignments
Your career at Threon starts with a well-planned onboarding period in which you get to know your colleagues and the Threon best practices. Your background in portfolio & program management Consulting, combined with 20 years of documented and ready-2-share Threon best practices, will get you ready to advice our customers in no-time.
- We are looking for a Consultant with at least 10 years of working experience (of which at least 7 in Portfolio and/or program management.
- You have knowledge of Program and Portfolio Management processes, and preferably also have experience in hybrid and agile environments.
- Portfolio selection, benefit management, resource capacity planning, portfolio and program governance are processes which are not new for you.
- You have experience with SRO (strategic realization office) en Program management offices as key element in setting up strategic portfolio processes & program management
- Next to this experience you have a broader knowledge of company strategic processes (strategy definition, prioritization, financial management,…) and strategic stakeholder management.
- Next to the role of senior management consultant you know the role of product manager for a solution managing different services and can show experience in this area.
- You can identify with our values: 'passion, community, discovery, accomplishment & delivery'.
- You are an extended team player allowing to work together with different stakeholders in the Threon organization and at the customer
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English.
Our employees especially value the positive and entrepreneurial company culture and the broad training offering. We invest in your development with training; certification and coaching. There are opportunities for you to grow, allowing you to further develop yourself.
We offer an environment in which you:
- Will have the opportunity to lead exciting and challenging projects for our clients at management level.
- Will report directly to the CEO of our organization and will have weekly contact with the Partners of our organization.
- Will have the potential to become a member of our Executive Committee on the mid-term.
Colleagues become friends during our regular inspiring team meetings, team building sessions, sports activities and knowledge sharing sessions.
And of course, your hard work will be rewarded accordingly with:
- A competitive salary and a result-oriented bonus
- A complete package of fringe benefits including reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car (or Olympus mobility), electrical bike,...