Medior Project Management Consultant - Brussels
We’re Threon: a leading international consultancy firm that specializes in portfolio, program and project management services. Since 2001, our more than 100 experts provide consulting, professional training and software applications to organizations in all sectors. We operate across Europe and have offices in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands. We owe our growth to refining our service offer to the rapidly changing market and to develop the talent of our team of experts. Our approach always departs from a down-to-earth mentality. We make complex problems comprehensible and deliver tangible solutions together with our customers.
You will support our customers through projects to make them stronger in this rapidly changing world.
You will take up an advising and supporting role related to the customer’s projects and programs. You will learn on the job how to apply proven Threon Best Practices, as you work closely with senior consultants and other team members. The projects will be diverse and across a wide range of areas within consultancy.
Your responsibilities include:
- monitor and consolidate project reporting (get a uniform view on projects and their status, reporting, KPI’s and dashboards);
- monitor and consolidate project planning (on project, program and portfolio level);
- general support in the context of resource management/planning (detect & resolve potential resource conflicts, optimally allocate resources to the right project…).
Next to your job at the customer, you get the opportunity to work on internal assignments contributing to the company’s objectives.
Your career is supported by a diverse training program to further develop your necessary soft - and hard skills. Depending on your capabilities and interests, you can direct your career towards a specific area within consultancy.
- You have a Master degree (Economics, Computer, Engineer...).
- You have about two years of experience working as a Consultant or working in projects.
- You are a customer-oriented and a persuasive communicator.
- You are keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client.
- You have an eye for quality in the work you deliver.
- Proactivity, intellectual curiosity, openness to work in a fast-paced environment and in a team with good degree of autonomy.
- You like to take on daunting challenges & to explore new ideas.
- You act with integrity and responsibility.
- You are flexible, result oriented and a team player.
- You have a professional knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Threon permanently invests in developing the skills and competences required to successfully execute your function. There are growth opportunities, giving you the chance to further develop yourself in a consulting role.
We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where you get the chance to lead exciting and challenging projects at the customer. You will work with senior colleagues who highly value teamwork.
We also offer
- A competitive salary and result-oriented bonus
- A package of fringe benefits like company car, phone, group insurance, ...
- Extensive training, certification and coaching
- Regular inspiring team meetings, events, teambuilding and other events that stimulate knowledge sharing and harmony amongst colleagues