Project Manager - Brussels
As a project management consultant you help our clients to develop a tailor-made project management approach to better organize their projects and project portfolios. You listen to their needs, give advice, set up templates with them and optimize processes. You do this in close cooperation with other (junior and senior) colleagues.
In addition you can also be project manager at the customer, where you will be responsible for the project result. This may involve strategic transformation, IT implementation projects or technical completion. Depending on your own background and interests, we choose together with you the role that suits you best.
In addition to an important role at our customers, we also count on our consultants to help shape the future of Threon. We therefore provide everyone with time to work on business development, HR, R & D, etc.
- You have a master degree
- You have at least two years of experience in project management
- You want to further build your career as project management consultant and/or project manager
- You have a professional level of French and Dutch and speak fluent English
- You are a team player
- You like to listen to the customer and think about the appropriate solution together with him/her
- You have an analytical mind with attention for the bigger picture as well as for the details
- You commit to deliver quality
- You are a convincing communicator, both verbally and in writing
- A PMI or PRINCE2 certificate is an asset
- Interest in or knowledge of IT is a plus, but not a must
Threon invests permanently in developing the skills and competences required to successfully execute your function. There are growth opportunities, giving you the chance to further develop yourself.
In addition, Threon offers a competitive salary package with a large number of fringe benefits, such as a company car, group and hospitalization insurance, mobile (subscription), laptop, ...
Finally, we attach great importance to a healthy work / life balance.