IT Consultant Project Management - Ghent
You will have a key role in our technical team as you will work cross-functional/technical and provide expert service to functional consultants and customers directly. You will become an expert in Microsoft PPM in the broad sense, as you will manage:
- MS Project, Project Server and Project Online solutions, applied to customer processes
- Project and Portfolio Reporting (Power BI, Reporting Services)
- Customizations and interfaces (C#.NET)
- Our own add-on’s on PPM
The role is two-fold
- Projects: implement solutions together with functional consultants by configuring technical components or developing reports. You’ll be involved in the design, configuration, testing and support.
- Services: service customers directly and independently by configuring additional features, providing new insights by building reports, solve complex issues or questions, .... Anything to help push your customers forward.
Your day-to-day activities
- Thanks to your technical skills, you will solve real world problems. You will be the go-to person for your non-technical colleagues and customers.
- Work for different projects and customers at the same time.
- You configure solutions in a complex environment.
- You’re challenged as technical problem solver.
- You will be, or will evolve towards, a service management role. This will entail managing customer satisfaction, budgets, licenses, SLA’s, releases, operational planning, knowledge management, configuration management.
- You will join our young and dynamic team as a key person.
- We permanently invest in developing the skills and competences required to successfully execute your function.
- We adopt an agile way of working throughout the organization.
- You work on-site or remote from our main office in Zwijnaarde, as you prefer!
- Regular inspiring team meetings, events, teambuilding and other events that stimulate knowledge sharing and harmony amongst colleagues.
- There are growth opportunities, enabling you to evolve in your preferred direction:
- Be it as a technical expert
- Be it as to become a consultant
- Be it in service delivery management
- You have a technical background as system engineer, support engineer or technical consultant.
- Solid knowledge of SQL is necessary to execute the function.
- Having broader experience in SharePoint, PPM, Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services or other BI tools is a plus but not required.
- A competitive salary and result-oriented bonus.
- A package of fringe benefits like company car, phone, group insurance, ....
- Personal development and coaching-on-the-job.
- The opportunity to obtain Microsoft certifications.
- The opportunity to develop knowledge on and skills in project management methodology and obtain PMI certification.