HR Business Partner
Threon is a continuously growing SME (Around 100 Threon toppers in Benelux) which focuses on strategic portfolio and program management. This year, we celebrate our 20th anniversary! We have high emphasis for team spirit and room for initiative. The place to be if you really want to make a difference.
- You will actively work on all aspects in the entire Employee lifecycle: from onboarding over training and development until exit.
- You’ll be the main point of contact together with the respective Business Unit Managers for all Threon’s employees to ensure a smooth employee experience.
- You will be sparring partner of the Management and assist them where necessary (coaching, evaluation,…)
- You will define the training plan for our employees and make sure it is in line with our service offering.
- You play a role in recruitment, you assist/advise our Talent Acquisition Partner where necessary and do interviews to ensure the right match with Threon. In addition, you help to define and refine a strong Employer Brand.
- You will work on several interesting HR projects concerning retention, career paths, recruitment,…
Your career at Threon starts with a well-planned onboarding period in which you get to know your colleagues and the Threon best practices. You will be part of a great HR-team, working closely together with the different Business Unit Managers, our HR-Manager, ….
- You have five years of experience as HR Business Partner or have at least that experience in one concrete HR domain.
- Experience in the Consulting area is a big plus.
- You are a connector, building relationships and partnering across the organization to achieve the company goals.
- You excel in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and possess a high learning agility.
- You resonate with the values of Threon and you are ready to drive the Company Culture.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently and know how to make a conversation in French.
Our employees especially value the positive and entrepreneurial company culture and the broad training offering. We invest in your development with training and coaching. There are opportunities for you to grow, allowing you to further develop yourself.
And of course, your hard work will be rewarded accordingly with:
- A competitive salary with a complete package of fringe benefits including a bonus, reimbursement of expenses, group insurance, company car (or Olympus mobility), electrical bike,....
- Inspiring teambuildings where colleagues become friends