Functional Consultant - Luxembourg
We’re Threon: a leading international consultancy firm that specializes in portfolio, program and project management services. Since 2001, our more than 100 experts provide consulting, professional training and software applications to organizations in all sectors. We operate across Europe and have offices in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands. We owe our growth to refining our service offer to the rapidly changing market and to develop the talent of our team of experts. Our approach always departs from a down-to-earth mentality. We make complex problems comprehensible and deliver tangible solutions together with our customers.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we help our customers to manage their projects by implementing the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management solution. As a Functional Consultant at Threon, you will:
- Gather the business requirements from our clients through qualitative and quantitative assessments (workshops, focus-groups etc.)
- Participate in the definition, the documentation and the set-up of Project Management solutions
- Draw up configuration documents and reports
- Install and configuring the solutions
- Design and develop reports
- Validate and test developments and/or solutions and provide training to end-users.
- Support the clients after the go-live
Next to your job at the customer, you get the opportunity to work on internal assignments contributing to the company’s objectives.
- You have a master´s degree or an equivalent degree in Applied Sciences, Engineering or Information Technology
- You have 2-3 years of experience in implementing/integrating corporate tool (Project Online, SAP, JIRA, SerivceNow....)
- You speak English & French fluently, knowledge of German is a plus.
- You have a practical knowledge of Business Intelligence tools - ideally Microsoft PowerBI
- You are an excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills.
- You are keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client.
When you start at Threon, we don’t expect you to be an expert in your field or in our technology.
- To kickstart your career, you’ll get a few weeks of training where you’ll not only learn more about consulting and the necessary soft skills, but also an introduction to the technical tools we work with.
- You will be able to develop yourself both personally and professionally throughout. The Threon Academy supports your growth, with the chance to get certified in Project Management and Microsoft tools.
- You get the chance to lead exciting and challenging projects at the customer. You will work with colleagues who highly value teamwork.
We also offer
- A competitive salary and result-oriented bonus
- A package of fringe benefits like company car, phone, group insurance, ...
- Extensive training, certification and coaching
- Regular inspiring team meetings, events, teambuilding and other events that stimulate knowledge sharing and harmony amongst colleagues
Interested to see what the job really is about? View the movie we made of Jonas, one of our Functional Consultants, who explains what a day in his life looks like. Are you eager to join our great team? Send your motivational CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 16005.