ERP Project Manager
We’re Threon: a leading international consultancy firm that specializes in portfolio, program and project management services. Since 2001, our more than 100 experts provide consulting, professional training and software applications to organizations in all sectors. We operate across Europe and have offices in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, the Netherlands, and Morocco. We owe our growth to refining our service offer to the rapidly changing market and to develop the talent of our team of experts. Our approach always departs from a down-to-earth mentality. We make complex problems comprehensible and deliver tangible solutions together with our customers.
As ERP Project Manager, you will be involved in leading ERP/CRM business transformations. As Project Manager you have the responsibility for the successful delivery of the project. You have a key position in the transformation project of our customer, which means your job will also include change management, process optimization, strategy,…
Secondly you will get the opportunity to further develop the Threon’s ERP service offering for our customers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Implement the Threon project methodology and manage the ERP implementation project
- Act as a sounding board and trusted advisor for the customer project sponsor
- Help the customer with defining their business requirements
- Set up and manage the project governance and communication
- Work closely together with the Threon ERP solution owner
- Further develop the Threon ERP service offering
- You have 5 to 7 years of demonstrated experience in ERP implementation projects.
- You have managed or have been a team member of at least 2 small to medium size ERP implementation projects.
- You can provide organizational change management guidance.
- You have knowledge of Project Management methodologies and ERP implementation approaches.
- Business processes are familiar to you.
- Technical ERP knowledge is not a must but is considered an asset.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English and have knowledge of French.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are able to interface and influence at all levels in the organization.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You can work autonomously and are stress-resistant.
- A competitive salary and result-oriented bonus
- A package of fringe benefits like company car, phone, group insurance, ...
- Extensive training, certification and coaching. Threon permanently invests in developing the skills and competences required to successfully execute your function.
- Regular inspiring team meetings, events, teambuilding and other events that stimulate knowledge sharing and harmony amongst colleagues.
We also offer
Your career is supported by a diverse training program to further develop your necessary soft - and hard skills. There are growth opportunities, giving you the chance to further develop yourself in a consulting role.
We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where you will work with (other) senior colleagues who highly value teamwork.