Developer Software factory
We are looking for a developer to reinforce our software factory.
We provide our clients with a platform for managing project by implementing MS Project Server (EPM) and by extending this platform with our in-house developed Best Practice Pack (BPP) Suite. In our software factory we extend and maintain our BPP’s, develop interfaces, reports and various customizations for implementation projects.
The EPM platform is ever evolving. The Software factory must retain its leading position as developer in the evolution and shift towards the cloud and MS Office Apps.
- You have a medior profile with a bachelor/master degree in IT
- You have 3 to 10 years of experience
- You can work both in team and independently, and are capable to learn autonomously. You escalate when necessary, ask questions and challenge requirements.
- You are result oriented and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You have an interest in Project Management
- You will work in our office in Ghent (Zwijnaarde)
We offer a dynamic and challenging environment with many young professionals supported by senior colleagues. We value teamwork and junior involvement highly. We offer you a great deal of responsibility in exchange of dedication to your work.
We offer a career path where you can grow in a technical or functional direction, or both.
We also offer
- A highly competitive salary and result-oriented bonus
- A package of fringe benefits like company car, phone, group insurance, ...
- Opportunity to obtain Microsoft certifications
- Opportunity to develop knowledge on and skills in Project Management methodology and obtain the certificate CAPM®.