Agile Consultant - Flanders
We’re Threon: a leading international consultancy firm that specializes in portfolio, program and project management services. Since 2001, our more than 100 experts provide consulting, professional training and software applications to organizations in all sectors. We operate across Europe and have offices in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, the Netherlands, and Morocco. We owe our growth to refining our service offer to the rapidly changing market and to develop the talent of our team of experts. Our approach always departs from a down-to-earth mentality. We make complex problems comprehensible and deliver tangible solutions together with our customers.
As an Agile Consultant you help organizations to transform at scale. You will work alongside teams at the customer to help influence their culture, way of working and tools to support Agility.
A lot of our customers are at the starting phase of using Lean and Agile in their way of working. Some of them explicitly ask us to help them to become more Agile. Others care less about expensive consulting vocabulary and just want a practical solution for their challenge.
This means we are looking for someone who can do what needs to be done. Someone who can sense the sensitivities organizations went through to become what they are. Someone who is able to guide mid- & senior management in shaping a futureproof organization. And someone who can transform traditional teams into agile teams.
Your responsibilities include:
- Define the why and the vision for the customer to evolve towards a more agile way of working.
- Perform qualitative assessment of the current way of working.
- Build a high-level roadmap for the step by step introduction of agile practices, considering the reality at the customer (mindset, governance, process, tooling)..
- Work closely together with portfolio leads, business owners, product owners and scrum masters to establish Agile routines and practices.
- Keep ahead of new evolving Agile techniques and methodologies.
- Share best practices, insights and customer cases with your fellow consultants at Threon.
Next to your important role at the customer, you will have the opportunity to further develop the Agile business domain for Threon.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in Management Consulting and guiding Agile Transformations.
- Proven ability to successfully work with senior stakeholders and cross-functional teams combined with the capability of building successful relations and establishing credibility with our clients.
- You are familiar with several Agile approaches and are capable of applying the appropriate one to the context.
- You are experienced in coaching and teaching Agile program- and portfolio principles and practices.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English (French is a big plus).
- You have knowledge of tooling for Agile implementation (Jira, TargetProcess,…)
- Having experience in giving agile trainings is a big plus, so is experience in Lean Portfolio Management.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are able to interface and influence at all levels in the organization.
- You’ll work in a team of highly experienced consultants who will give you the necessary support in your projects & self-development.
- We have a flat structure and no heavy management structures. This means you are closely involved with the day-to-day company activities and have a real impact on the growth of Threon.
- A training budget so you can keep up with the latest developments. Threon permanently invests in developing the skills and competences required to successfully execute your function.
- Regular inspiring team meetings, events, teambuilding and other events that stimulate knowledge sharing and harmony amongst colleagues.
- There are real growth opportunities, giving you the chance to further evolve in the direction you want, with a coach by your side.
- A competitive salary with a full package of fringe benefits and a result-oriented bonus