Project Management Introduction Training
PMI approved Training
Your efficient overview on project management processes and methods.
An ideal introduction into the world of project management. This course includes all important methodological concepts and key processes from the PMBOK® Guide with focus on project scope, schedule, cost and risk.
You will capture knowledge, experience and guidance to successfully participate in projects, with full conformity to PMBOK® Guide – the project management standard developed by the project management institute (PMI®).
- 1 day, time efficient training
- Comprehensive description on how project management works
- Condensed overview on all important project management processes
- Aligned to the most recent PMI® project management standard (PMBOK® Guide)
- Learn about the most important tasks of a project manager
- Explore all PMI® knowledge areas and learn to see Project Management as a whole
- Ideal course for team members and executives
This training is intended for everyone who would like to get an overview about how project management works and what the most important processes are.
As line manager working in project environments, you will benefit from this condensed introduction as well. Learn about the point of view of your project managers and understand their thinking, challenges and requirements.
- Basic Project Management Concepts
- Project Life Cycle & Integration Management
- Developing a Project Charter
- Scope Definition, Requirements, WBS, and Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Estimation of Time, Costs, Resources, Budgeting, and Organization
- Consistent Performance Measurement
- Dealing with Project Risks
- Change - Scope, Schedule and Cost Control
- What you need to consider in Project Meetings and Reports
- How to close a Project
Duration: 1 day
Course Fee includes:
- 1 day classroom training
- Training Material
- Lunch, drinks & snacks
International Contact Center
We answer your questions
+49 69 269 190 520
+32 9 220 45 20
+31 15 25 11 801
+352 263 11 797
+212 537 54 84 84
All prices displayed do not include VAT and Taxes. Early Bird price available until 2 months ahead of the training.