Project Management Excellence Training
PMI approved Best Practice Training
Acquire lasting Project Management Best Practices through the PMI® PMBOK® Guide based theory, Threon's own experience and discussions during in-depth case studies.
Become an expert in project management and increase your value as an integrative factor for successful projects. You will learn how to perform professionally in your projects by applying renowned PMI® Project Management Standards combined with Threon’s Project Management Best Practices.
- 5 days of full-fledged project management training
- Includes practical exercises and realistic cases
- E-Learning Elements to guide you through the PMI® Processes
- Master the necessary management skills to deploy, lead, monitor & control a project
- Aligned to the most recent PMI® project management standard (PMBOK® Guide)
- Best Practices from the field, collected through numerous projects at our customers
- Explore all PMI® knowledge areas and master project management as a whole
The theoretical part covers the PMBOK® Guide Standard and is enriched by our professional knowledge, covering Best Practices developed out of our own experience. In addition we show you how to simply transfer this knowledge into your daily work. Develop the skills you need to make this knowledge transfer a success through team based case studies and let your project management teamwork and soft skills come to life. This will enable you to return to work with the combination of theory and practice in your mind, ready to start the next project.
- What is a Project Management Culture?
- Basics on Project Management Best Practices
- Project Integration Management
- How to initiate a Project
- How to identify an Opportunity
- Creating a Business Case
- The Theory of Scope Management
- Practical Scope Definition
- The Theory of planning a Project
- Practical use of Top-Down Planning Method
- The Theory of detailed Scope Planning
- Detailed Scope Planning in your daily work
- About the Performance Measurement Baseline
- Detailed Planning in Practice
- Executing, Monitoring & Controlling a Project (Theory)
- How to do it right (Best Practice)
- How to successfully close a Project
- Really closing a project.
International Customer Voices
"I already attended some PM trainings, this one was far more effective. It was extraordinarily satisfying."
Markus Müller in Lindau
"In my opinion this training was very interesting and useful. There is a huge value for our business and the way we are doing projects."
Peter Piechatschek in Lindau
"In such a short duration, this training already helped me to see some of the major problems in my organization and has given some hints to countermeasure."
Participant in Munich
"The PME training fulfilled my expectations. I'm confident that it will bring lots of benefits to my daily work."
Jorge Puebla Nunez in Munich
"More than learning about project management theories, tools and techniques, I am pleased to have learned from my trainer's experience & passion. I really enjoyed exchanging ideas and feelings with him and the other attendees."
Rodolphe Tchalekian in Munich
"I was lucky enough to pick up this training from many available in the web. In me you will have a returning participant."
Holger Heßlein in Munich
"Excellent trainer, very high practical experience, small group means intensive discussions, not only trainer speaking."
Participant in Munich
Duration: 5 days + e-Learning
- 10:00 - 18:00 | Day 1
- 09:00 - 17:00 | All other days
Course Fee includes:
- 5 days classroom training
- e-Learning components
- Training Material
- Exercises & Case Studies
- Lunch, drinks & snacks
- Invoice / Money Transfer
- Credit Card
- KMO Portefeuille
Credit card payments will be processed after confirmation of your registration. You will receive a PDF invoice containing a link to a separate, SSL encrypted webpage for credit card payment.
International Contact Center
We answer your questions
+49 69 269 190 520
+32 9 220 45 20
+31 15 25 11 801
+352 263 11 797
+212 537 54 84 84
All prices displayed do not include VAT and Taxes. Early Bird price available until 2 months ahead of the training.