Gain PDUs by signing up for quality PDU4U courses
Explore our PDU Training / Seminars
In order to keep your PMP Certificate, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Earn and report at least 60 so called professional development units (PDUs) during each three-year certification cycle
- Complete an Application for Certification Renewal
- Reaffirm PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and PMI Certification Application/Renewal Agreement
- Submit payment of the renewal fee
Manual: How to claim PDUs
- Access CCRS (http://ccrs.pmi.org) and log in if you have not already logged into PMI.org.
- A list of your credentials displays at the left side of the screen.
- Click Report professional development units (PDUs) to begin the process.
- Select the PDU Category and Activity Type from the drop-down list of choices and click Next to continue
- Type the provider and/or activity number or name as search criteria to locate the activity. Click Search to continue.
- Search results display. Use the sorting options to locate the activity you are claiming. Click the respective Activity to continue.
- Use the calendar icons to select the activity Start date and End date and answer the questions to indicate your evaluation of the activity. Click Next to continue.
- Type the number of PDUs earned for your credential requirements. If you hold more than one credential, all of your credentials will display. You may distribute PDUs across each credential. Click Next to continue.
- Review the confirmation agreement and click the checkbox to indicate your acceptance of the terms. Click Submit to finish your claim.
- Submission results display listing all credentials for which you have claimed PDUs. Your PDU claim submission is now complete. You may use the Report Another Claim button to submit additional claims.
Recent PDU Courses
no news in this list.
5 hints to maintain your Credential
- Start early. Establish a strategy for attaining your PDUs before your cycle begins.
- Maintain a personal folder for all your PDU claims documentation. This information will be valuable if your reporting form is randomly selected for audit.
- Report activities soon after completion. This makes it easier to complete the Activity Reporting Form.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to transfer PDUs from one cycle to the next. PMP and PgMP credential holders can transfer up to 20 PDUs earned in the last year of your current cycle. PMI-SP and PMI-RMP credential holders can transfer up to 10 PDUs earned in the last year of your current cycle.
- Make sure you have the registered program number for R.E.P. classes, which is required on the Activity Reporting Form.