E-Assessment for Project managers
- You want to recruit the best project staff for your organization.
- You want a clear view on project management competencies including interpersonal & business skills.
- You want to develop your project managers based on solid data, leveraging your development budget.
- You also want to see if your project managers are qualified to attend a specific training.
- Assess your staff and new recruits with our “Individual Assessment”.
- Evaluate their competencies in project management.
- Identify their potential, based upon established competency development frameworks and our experience.
- Strengthen the eAssessment results with interviews from our coaches and set up individual development plans.
- Easy deployable eAssessment, available online.
- Transparent identification of high potentials.
- See, where your project managers need additional personal development.
- Efficient evaluation of external staff.
- Focus your qualification budget on where it is needed.
- Objective baseline for remuneration models.
Gain valuable insights into the hidden potential and competencies of your project managers
Threon’s Individual Assessment …
- provides the Project Manager with a benchmark on his current professional capabilities, and provides him/her with a customized plan for growth.
- provides organization’s line management and Human Resources with a benchmark on the professional capabilities of staff, and provides guidelines for growth, for both organization and individuals.
- provides executive searchers with a view on the competency level of a candidate against pre-defined career profiles (e.g. Project Leader, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Program Manager), as part of a professional recruitment process
- Get in touch with us and we set up a standardized or customized assessment.
- Identify the staff you want to evaluate and invite them to their eAssessment (all online).
- After eAssessment we can do a validation interview with each participant (optional).
- Position the results of the assessment against a predefined reference profile (Project Manager, Project Director, ...)
- Set up individual development plans supported by our coach.